|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Roman coins, a Late Saxon strap-end with openwork decoration, a medieval jetton, a post medieval dress fastener and post medieval tokens found during metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 48 12|
|Parish:||MAUTBY, GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLK|
December 1998. Metal detecting.
2 Roman coins
Post medieval clothing fastener.
January 1999. Metal detecting.
Late Saxon strap end.
See description in file. Identified by H.M. Geake (A&E), February 1999.
Early post medieval token.
See coin sheet in file. Identified by J.A. Davies (NCM), February 1999.
Post medieval token.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 22 June 1999.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- JETTON (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- DRESS FASTENER (DRESS) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- TOKEN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...