|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman and medieval metal finds|
Metal detecting in 1998 and 1999 recovered Roman coins and a medieval coin and buckle.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 97 12|
|SCARNING, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1998. Metal detecting.
One Roman coin.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NAU), 9 December 1998
October to November 1999. Metal detecting.
Two Roman coins. See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 4 December 1999.
November to December 1999. Metal detecting.
Medieval coin and buckle. See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 11 January 2000.
- FINDSPOT (Roman to Medieval - 43 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- ANIMAL COLLAR (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- LEASH (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...