|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period metal finds|
Metal detecting in 1997 recovered a Bronze Age palstave, a Saxon brooch and medieval coins.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 65 04|
|Parish:||CRIMPLESHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
April 1997.Metal detecting.
Middle Bronze Age palstave.
Early Saxon brooch.
Medieval and post medieval metal finds.
See lists in file.
A.Rogerson (NLA) 29 May 1997.
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon - 410 AD to 650 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- PALSTAVE (Middle Bronze Age - 1600 BC to 1001 BC)
- BROOCH (Early Saxon - 411 AD to 650 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- WEIGHT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- DRESS COMPONENT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FINGER RING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- WEIGHT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...