|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||World War Two gun emplacement|
A World War Two gun emplacement that has now been converted into a summerhouse.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 5553 0098|
|Parish:||NORDELPH, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
December 1994. Defensive Structurs Survey. I2-15.
Type 28a emplacement for 2 pdr anti-tank gun. Loops in front and side walls but not in rear.
Converted to summer house.
Information from survey form (S1).
D. Walker (NLA), July 1996.
The location of this gun emplacement was originally recorded to north of Chapel Farm.
This has now been corrected. It is actually located within the garden of The Fuschias to the east.
See note  for details.
H. Hamilton (HES), 08 May 2018.
- GUN EMPLACEMENT (World War Two - 1939 AD to 1945 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Recording Form: [various]. Norfolk Defensive Structures Survey Recording Form. Norfolk Defensive Structures Survey. |
Related records - none
Find out more...