|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Metal detecting in 1996 recovered a Roman coin, a medieval buckle and strap fitting and medieval to post medieval pottery fragments.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 31 33|
|Parish:||PASTON, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Before November 1996. Metal detecting.
One Roman coin.
Medieval metal finds.
Medieval and post medieval sherds.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 12 December 1996.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- VESSEL (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...