|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period pottery finds|
Single pieces of Iron Age, Saxon and medieval pottery were found in 1994.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 9562 3215|
|Parish:||LITTLE SNORING, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1994. Grid reference from finder.
Body sherd of heavily gritted probably Iron Age.
Body sherd probably Thetford-type.
Body sherd Langerwehe stoneware.
A.Rogerson (NLA), 19 December 1994.
- FINDSPOT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...