|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking here during 1991 recovered pieces of Late Saxon, medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 149 317|
|Parish:||ITTERINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
|WICKMERE, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Early 1991. Found in fieldwalking. Finder's site M42.
Late Saxon, medieval, post medieval sherds.
See lists and (S1) in file for full details
Information from .
Identified by A. Rogerson (NLA).
E. Rose (NLA).
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. 1995. The Field Archaeology of the Mannington and Wolterton Estates. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLII Pt II pp 160-184. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Map: Finder's Map.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...