|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints and multi-period pottery|
Prehistoric flints and fragments of pottery dating from the Late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age to the post medieval periods found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 830 997|
|Parish:||HILBOROUGH, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1987 to 1988. Fieldwalking. Field B13.
Neolithic to Bronze Age, Roman, medieval, post medieval, and undated pottery.
See file for NHER 24669 for more details.
E. Rose (NAU) 1 July 1988
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Unknown date)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...