|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval brick kilns, land in front of Albert Terrace|
This is the site of brick kilns owned by Mr Goodrick in the 18th century, and shown on a map published in 1797.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 820 087|
|Parish:||SWAFFHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Site of brick kilns owned by Mr Goodrick in 18th century.
Information from Mr Butters, Swaffham Museum.
Marked as Brick Ground on insert in 1797 map (S1).
E. Rose (NAU), 22 February 1988.
- BRICK KILN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
Related records - none
Find out more...