|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints and multi-period pottery finds|
Prehistoric flints and fragments of pottery dating from the Middle Saxon to the post medieval periods found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 358 979|
|Parish:||LODDON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1984 to 1985. Fieldwalking, Hales site 125.
Surface cleared of oilseed rape fair conditions.
2 worked flints.
1 rim pimply Ipswich.
1 grey sherd unidentified.
1 medieval unglazed.
4 post medieval.
Identified by A. Rogerson (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU) 12 July 1985.
Details in file.
- FINDSPOT (Middle Saxon - 651 AD to 850 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Undated)
- POT (Middle Saxon - 651 AD to 850 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||*Fieldwork: Hales Survey. 125. Hales. |
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...