|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period pottery finds|
Fragments of prehistoric, medieval and post medieval pottery found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 361 962|
|Parish:||LODDON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1 abraded bodysherd flint gritted. Probably prehistoric.
2 medieval unglazed.
1 late medieval? To post medieval? glazed.
1 stoneware post medieval.
Identified by A. Rogerson (NAU) June 1983.
E. Rose (NAU) 1983.
- FINDSPOT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Late Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||*Fieldwork: Hales Survey. 72. Hales. |
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...