|Type of record:||Building|
A partly 16th century brick and timber house, part of which has an earlier timber frame clad in brick in about 1800. There are numerous later alterations and additions. A partition wall on the upper floor has floral wall paintings.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 1167 2339|
|Parish:||REEPHAM, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
House, partly later 16th century brick and timber.
Part earlier timber frame clad in brick of about 1800.
Wall paintings and unusual roof.
See report (S1) in file. Listed (S2).
E. Rose (NAU), 4 March 1983.
- HOUSE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- TIMBER FRAMED BUILDING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- WALL PAINTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- WALL PAINTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Unpublished Document: Rose, E.. 1983. Building Report.. Building Report. |
|<S2>||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. |
Related records - none
Find out more...