|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of post medieval watermill|
The site of a post medieval watermill, marked on a late 18th century map. The mill was demolished in 1951.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 9640 2696|
|Parish:||RYBURGH, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Watermill (disused). Demolished 1951.
Marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU).
Exerpt from "The Miller" 6th November 1893 in NIAS records (S2).
W. Arnold HES 04/01/11
- WATERMILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
|<S2>||Archive: NIAS. Norfolk Industrial Archaeology Society Records. |
Related records - none
Find out more...