|Type of record:||Find Spot|
A prehistoric shaft hole implement, a fragment of a Roman bracelet and a post medieval thimble were found by a metal detectorist.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 74 32|
|Parish:||FRING, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
2000 to 5 June 2001. Metal detecting. In large triangular field.
Prehistoric shaft hole implement.
Roman bracelet fragment.
Post medieval thimble.
See descriptions in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 3 May 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- PERFORATED OBJECT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- BRACELET (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- THIMBLE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...