|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and Beaker period arrowheads|
A Neolithic flint leaf arrowhead, a Neolithic flint transverse arrowhead and a Neolithic flint barbed and tanged arrowhead were found on 'Little Heath near the Forestry'. The exact nature of their discovery is unknown.
Images - none
'Little Heath, next to Forestry' (latter being the afforested land south of Heath Farm).
Petit tranchet derivative
Barbed and tanged arrowhead.
Information from F. Healy (NAU).
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- LEAF ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- TRANSVERSE ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...