|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Tunstead Old House|
This brick cottage is arranged in two storeys across three bays, and it thought to date to the 17th century. The bricks are long and narrow and are from the kiln discovered at site NHER 7670.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 3022 2095|
|Parish:||TUNSTEAD, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Built with bricks from kiln discovered at site NHER 7670, 16th or 17th century.
E. B. Green (NCM) and W. F. Milligan (NCM).
Information from NCM card (S1).
Visited by E. Rose (NAU), 17 May 1979.
Brick cottage, three bays two storeys; probably early 17th century. Bricks are long and narrow. One original blocked window over porch but whole much altered.
E. Rose (NAU).
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1600 AD? to 2050 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Archive: Clarke, R. R. and NCM Staff. 1933-1973. Norwich Castle Museum Record Card - Post-Medieval. Tunstead. |
Related records - none
Find out more...