|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Bronze Age and medieval or post medieval finds|
Metal detecting in 2002 recovered an Early Bronze Age flint knife and a medieval or post medieval scabbard chape.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 12 23|
|Parish:||SALLE, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
April-May 2002. Metal-detecting.
1 Beaker discoidal knife.
1 medieval/post-medieval sword scabbard chape.
Flint identified by P. Robinson (NCM) and coin by A. Marsden (NLA). See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 15 June 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- DISCOIDAL KNIFE (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- SCABBARD (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- SCABBARD (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...