|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Saxon stirrup, medieval and post medieval metal objects|
Metal detecting in 1998 recovered a Late Saxon stirrup and a few pieces of medieval and post medieval metal work.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 25 11|
|Parish:||SPROWSTON, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
1998. Metal detector finds.
Late Saxon, medieval metalwork.
See list in file.
Identified by H. Geake (NCM), March 1998.
Compiled by K. Sussams (NCM), 21 October 1998.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon to Post Medieval - 851 AD to 1900 AD)
- STIRRUP (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- BUCKLE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...