|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic/Bronze Age flint arrowhead and scrapers|
Fieldwalking here in 1994 recovered a Neolithic or Bronze Age flint arrowhead along with two scrapers of the same date.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 3519 1211|
|Parish:||SOUTH WALSHAM, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
December 1994. Fieldwalking finds. .
Barbed and tanged arrowhead and two scrapers at approximately TG 3512 1218.
See information in file and dissertation filed under NHER 31238.
Identified by P. A. Robins (NCM) 9 January 1995.
W. Milligan (NCM) 22 December 1994.
November 2014. Metal-detecting. .
ENMD112014 - PAS details to follow.
These objects were previously recorded under NHER 60246.
A. Beckham (HES), 21 November 2014.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- THIMBLE (Medieval - 1300 AD to 1400 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...