|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints, Roman, medieval and post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking in 1989 in advance of the Wymondham bypass recovered prehistoric flints and Roman, medieval, and post medieval pottery sherds.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 094 983|
|Parish:||WYMONDHAM, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
29 October 1989. Fieldwalking in advance of Wymondham bypass. 'Field 16', divided into 'A' (context 1) and 'B' (context 2) but division not shown on plan.
Flints, Roman, medieval, and post medieval sherds.
See detailed identifications and location plan (S1) in file.
E. Rose (NLA), 31 October 1990.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
|<S1>||Map: Finder's Map.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...