|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flint flakes, medieval and post medieval pottery sherds|
Fieldwalking here prior to 1984 recovered five prehistoric flint flakes, sherds of medieval and post medieval pottery and the stem of a post medieval clay smoking pipe.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 1987 9647|
|Parish:||TASBURGH, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1984 or before. Found in fieldwalking.
Worked flint five flakes (F. Healy (NAU) January 1985).
Medieval unglazed sherds, post medieval sherds and pipe stem.
Finds held by NCM, formerly held by member of the public .
W. F. Milligan (NCM) 23 October 1984.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...