|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flint implements, medieval and post medieval pottery|
Fieldwalking here in 1983 recovered a collection of prehistoric flint flakes and blades along with sherds of medieval and post medieval pottery and the stems of post medieval clay pipes.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 1987 9659|
|Parish:||TASBURGH, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Struck flints, very worn medieval sherds including early medieval rims and green glazed earthenware.
Post medieval sherds including lead-glazed earthenware, stoneware.
Recent sherds and clay pipe fragments.
Finds held by NCM.
W. Milligan (NCM) 1 March 1982.
Flints: seven flakes and two blades.
F. Healy (NAU) January 1985.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...