|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Semer deserted medieval village|
Semer deserted medieval village is recorded in the Domesday Book and in 13th century land grants. The village may be within the modern parishes of Pulham Market or Dickleburgh and Rushall, as Semere Green lies on the parish boundaries.
Images - none
Mentioned in Domesday and in 13th century land grants. Note Semere Green on boundary of Dickleburgh and Rushall and Pulham Market, but this may not be the original site.
Information from (S1).
- DESERTED SETTLEMENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Archive: Ordnance Survey Staff. 1933-1979?. Ordnance Survey Record Cards. |
Related records - none
Find out more...